Do you ever have those days where you think, “Dude, if I could just have 15 minutes to _______?” I definitely do. Most days, I just want the 15 minutes to make art.
This post is devoted to ways to find 15 minutes. Please, PLEASE, if you have any more ideas as to how to find 15 minutes, post a comment and share with the rest of us ways we can find more time in our day. Sorry boys, some of these are geared towards the ladies. Here we go:
1) Skip putting on make up
2) Wear your hair in a pony tail
3) Make a quick meal for dinner (or eat left overs…or order in…)
4) If you have a small child, give them a large pot to play with (or some other kitchen utensil…I can usually get 5-10 uninterrupted minutes if I give baby girl a spatula)
5) Facebook Fasting–skip checking Facebook for a day or two.
6) Put dishes directly into the dishwasher all day long, and by the end of the day, you’ll have 15 minutes free since you’re not loading the dishwasher
7) Turn off your cell phone for a few hours (you’re sure to save yourself 15 minutes in there somewhere by not answering a call)
Uh, that’s all I can think of. That list was a little lame. I need more help brainstorming.
Thank you Google, for helping this post. Here are a few more links if you are interested in finding more time. They’re all about finding 15 minutes for exercise, but whatever. I’d just my 15 for art. Or sleep. Ha, I guess you know where exercise ranks on my list! (Just kidding…I love a good run or some yoga, but right now, I have higher priorities. LIke….art…and….sleep….)
Anyway, here are the links: